Inside Sales Administrator
Ark Consultants UK Ltd
Ark Consultants UK Ltd is a small but expanding business selling outdoor sports equipment based just north of Lancaster. We are in a beautiful rural setting; the sheep are very local, the kettle is always on, pets (and their owners) are always welcome for a visit.
We are looking to fill a full-time sales administrator role. The desired applicant will be someone comfortable interacting with the field sales team, as well as being happy building relationships with our trade customers at a distance over the phone. Systems in the company are all modern cloud-based so the ability to learn new computer programmes is important.
Having an interest in our product groups would be beneficial and likely make things a little easier to understand and process through. The business is expanding into Germany so language speaking skills would be a strong bonus.
- Understanding products and technical details.
- Trade customer enquiries.
- Processing deliveries and administration of order book.
- Supporting the sales team with administrative and operational duties.
- Inter-departmental support on customer returns, debits, credits and general order processing activity.
- Assisting with goods in-bound stock management.
- Order management and upselling.
- Two or more years in an administration role which involved stock and order book management.
- Experience in a retailer focused role, with a customer service element.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills – Outlook and Excel.
- Strong organisational, task and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work under direction and one’s own initiative.
- Fluent German speaking would be highly desirable, reflected in the remuneration package.