PR Co-ordinator Copywriter
Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd
Combining years of experience with the latest technologies and fabrics, we are proud to create ground breaking products that revolutionise the way people dress in the mountains. Always embracing innovation our clothing and equipment shows a deep understanding of the environment our products are worn in and an evident passion for the outdoors.
As world leaders of insulation, we are looking for an experienced and forward thinking PR Coordinator/Copywriter to join our passionate Marketing team.
- Achieve maximum PR exposure in trade and consumer titles (online and print)
- Develop and deliver seasonal PR strategies in line with marketing campaigns, new product launches, press events and product reviews/ gear testing
- Develop and cultivate strong ties with the media to help generate visible opportunities
- Liaising with journalists, influencers and other members of the media; pitching and securing necessary media coverage
- Writing concise and compelling stories for press outreach in a variety of formats
- Manage seasonal product samples
- Planning and assisting the execution of press launches and other promotional events
- Write individual product copy through to consumer-facing campaign copy for above and below the line activity
- Work closely with brand influencers and athletes to maximise relationship and brand awareness
- Manage seasonal advertising spend and maximise potential
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to write engaging copy in the brand’s tone
- A creative streak with a natural ability to come up with innovative ideas and clever media approaches
- Strong copywriting skills
- Affinity with technical products and brands
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate and maintain relationships
- Understanding how to build key influence relationships
- Knowledge and passion for the outdoors and outdoor industry
- Ability to multi-task and engage with internal and external teams whilst being able to manage own time
- Ability to work strategically
How to apply
The closing date for applications is 18th January 2019.
Applicants should apply via the link on the careers section of our website.
For general enquiries contact: email@example.com
No Agencies please.