Terra Nova Equipment Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced product manager to be the driving force behind two of our brands – FieldCandy (cool and funky outdoor leisure products) and Extremities (clothing accessories).
We’re looking for someone who has real passion and inspiration for these brands to become part of our senior management team.
Product Development / Management
• Leading product strategy and developing strategies for these two brands with the Terra Nova Equipment top team.
• Managing the entire new product development process from idea generation to bringing products to launch.
• Gathering inspiration and researching new ideas and market opportunities.
• Range planning, pricing architecture and cost/margin management.
• Creating design briefs for external and internal designers to create new products.
• Liaising with new and existing factories and fabric suppliers to bring products to market.
• Working with the operations team to determine buying forecasts for ordering.
• Occasional travel to trade shows and factories both across the UK and internationally.
Sales and Marketing Support
• Presenting new seasons’ ranges to the sales team.
• Working with the sales team to present new products / new development ideas to key buyers.
• Working on briefs for exclusive customer projects and managing the total NPD process for these projects.
• Working with marketing on the production of brochures and sales literature.
Experienced product manager.
– developing clothing accessories and/or outdoor leisure products and furnishings is desirable.
– working with factories to develop new products from idea to delivery.
Ability to think strategically as well as being hands on.
How to apply
The role will be based at our brand-new premises in Clay Cross, near Chesterfield, Derbyshire. We are a friendly team who work together to achieve common goals of creating and selling great products to grow our brands.
We are within walking distance of leisure facilities, off-road trails for cycling and running and have the Peak District minutes away. We also provide free on-site parking with charging points for hybrid vehicles.
We offer a competitive salary, discretionary company bonus scheme and pension.
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you believe you are the right person for the role to Carolyn Budding via firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, please.