Rab Product Administrator
Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor clothing and equipment under the Rab and Lowe Alpine brands. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
Combining years of experience with the latest technologies and fabrics, we are proud to create ground breaking products that revolutionise the way people dress in the mountains. Always embracing innovation our clothing and equipment shows a deep understanding of the environment our products are worn in and an evident passion for the outdoors.
As world leaders of insulation, we are looking for an experienced Product Administrator to join our dynamic design team.
Our design team is based at our Head Offices in Alfreton, just outside The Peak District National Park off jct28 of the M1 corridor.
- Carry out research and gather information from markets, sales and marketing teams
- Assist with writing seasonal range and product briefs
- Identify and report on information on key competitors and target customers
- Assist with a smooth two way transition of information with marketing/sales/buying teams
- Create reports from PLM system and sales to assist with product line management and decision making process
- Administer costing sheets
- Assist with managing and tracking product feedback and input from design/development process to relevant people (i.e. collate design review feedback for design team)
- Ensure that product/sales/launch feedback is distributed correctly
- Experience of working within a similar role within a busy team
- Affinity with technical products and brands
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate and maintain relationships
- Be able to use Microsoft Office Software to an advanced level, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and passion for the outdoors and outdoor industry
- Be able to pro-actively prioritise workload and manage own time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant Degree
- Experience of using PLM system
A competitive salary commensurate with experience will be offered. Flexible working hours, early finish on a Friday, pension scheme, non-contributory life cover and an excellent staff discount scheme are also included.
To apply please click here
The closing date for applications is Friday 12th July 2019
No Agencies please