Sales Administrator (Norwegian Speaking)
Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd
We are looking for an experienced sales office administrator to join our busy sales office in Alfreton Derbyshire. You will offer sales and after-sales support to our Intercompany business in Norway and administer all other Scandinavian trade sales accounts.
- Taking, inputting and monitoring of urgent and forward orders
- Answering Retail customer enquiries and generic questions from members of the public, this will also include providing technical advice and guidance to customers on a wide range of products
- Maintaining customer records
- Processing invoices and credits
- Running weekly sales reports for the External Sales and Management Teams
- Reconciling the intercompany accounts for month end
- Offering back up to other areas of the Sales Office during busy periods or when required
- Previous experience in a similar Sales Office position
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Be customer focused
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and manipulate data and reports to a medium to high level.
- Team commitment
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Norwegian Speaking
- Sales Export Experience
- A passion for the outdoors and a good working knowledge or interest in outdoor equipment/products
- Experience of other Microsoft Office software such as Word/Outlook/PowerPoint
How to apply
The closing date for applications is 18th January 2019.
Applicants should apply via the link on the careers section of our website.