Lifemarque Ltd. is the parent company to the brands Lifesystems, Lifeventure and LittleLife, predominantly sold within the Outdoor Industry. The company is a leading supplier of travel equipment with a strong product portfolio with an emphasis on innovative design and quality.
We have a superb opportunity for someone who is looking to further their sales experience with a varied and interesting role, which will be to support and develop opportunities with our independent customers, as well as with a small number of our larger UK key accounts.
We’re looking for someone who’s a team player and passionate about our products. The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic ‘can do’ approach, a love of travel and the outdoors, as well as superb communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to take a key part of the business and develop it both strategically and financially.
Key aspects of the role:
- Manage and grow the business for the assigned territory responsibly and in line with the sales strategy. This will predominantly include the Outdoor industry but is likely to also overlap into the Nursery sector.
- Achieve financial targets by developing and implementing sales strategies that promote the sale and sell-through of Lifesystems, Lifeventure and LittleLife products.
- Support and execute presentations of all three Lifemarque brands to key accounts.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to monitor and develop in-store presentation, liaising with customer head office and building links with store managers.
- Work closely with customers to establish appropriate sales goals based on sales history analysis and projected sales trends. Meet regularly with sales management to review sales data and territory management.
- Provide or implement store staff training for all major accounts on a seasonal basis.
- Develop a key role within the sales team, supporting at all UK and overseas trade shows.
Who we’re looking for:
- Passion and affinity with travel, the outdoors and our products.
- Somebody who can voice an opinion, follow through ideas and deliver strategies they believe in, with high attention to detail.
- Strong account management skills are vital.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence others.
- Excellent organisation and oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze market conditions and respond with appropriate strategies and direction.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge/background of the outdoor industry advantageous, but not essential.
How to apply
Candidates should forward their CV and covering letter with current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.