Worldwide Team Administrator
This role provides day to day administrative support to the Europe & Worldwide product team on the holiday information provided to guests, local ground agents and our volunteer walk leaders for our Worldwide holidays (those operating largely outside Europe). You will also work closely with the Assistant Worldwide Product Manager, on current year operations. Additionally, this role will involve cost control through the auditing invoices for our Europe and Worldwide holidays, ensuring payments are processed correctly.
Ideal working hours: 9am – 1pm Monday – Friday (negotiable)
- Creating, proofing and updating holiday information for guests
- Providing accurate and up to date despatch documents for leaders and tour managers
- Liaising with a range of ground agents and leaders to obtain up to date information
- Preparing and sending resource packs
- Updating and continually improving holiday information online
- Checking invoices from a range of overseas suppliers to ensure payments are in line with holiday costings
- Other administration tasks that support the work of the Europe & Worldwide Product Team.
- Strong IT skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent people skills, particularly for communicating with external suppliers and walks leaders
- Passion and enthusiasm for travel
- Ability to work with others as part of a team
- Ability to form strong trusting relationships with suppliers and volunteer leaders
- A ‘can do’ attitude and flexible approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and reply quickly to issues as they arise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills