- February 14, 2018
- Posted by: Lauren Mackenzie
- Category: Association News
Don’t miss out, book today!
With four weeks to go until the networking event of the outdoor industry calendar begins, the Outdoor Industries Association (OIA) has announced the full line-up of speakers and workshops. The OIA Conference & AGM, sponsored by the Camping and Caravanning Club, is taking place on 14th and 15th March at Shrigley Hall Hotel in Cheshire – book your place here as soon as possible if you haven’t already done so.
Delegates will have the opportunity to learn from some outstanding keynote speakers on some hot topics, including:
- Digital and Retail, It’s Still Day One – presented by Amazon UK Country Manager, Doug Gurr
- Good for Business, Good for the Planet – presented by Patagonia’s Head of EMEA, Ryan Gellert
- Is your brand YOUR brand? Brand management in this fake news and digital world- presented by Marketing guru, Liz McMahon
- Vision 2020: The Future of OutDoor – presented by Mark Held, European Outdoor Group
- Participation Partners – presented by OIA CEO, Andrew Denton
Delegates will also have an opportunity to attend one of the following workshops:
- Creating a Story Beyond Twitter – presented by Matt Bird, Band of Birds
- Developing New Markets – presented by Roger Zeng, ISPO China
- How can activity providers reach new customers with open data? – presented by Richard Norris, Open Data Initiative
- How to develop great presenting skills in 30 minutes – presented by Simon Baseley
Join the rest of the industry for two days of inspirational speakers, workshops, outdoor activities, and a series of networking opportunities. More information and online delegate booking is available at www.theoia.co.uk/conference-agm.