- May 13, 2019
- Posted by: OIA Admin
- Category: Association News, Industry News, Member News
The OIA is inviting UK independent outdoor retailers to be their guests at Europe’s largest outdoor trade show, OutDoor by ISPO, taking place on 30 June – 3 July in Munich.
All you have to do is simply get to Munich airport and we will take care of everything else!
Apart from the cost of your flight, everything else is covered and paid for. The package includes:
- Collection from Munich Airport to the show on Monday morning
- VIP Meet and Greet by senior members of the ISPO team, free entry and a VIP ISPO card (use of VIP lounge, food, drinks, free use of Munich underground and more)
- An exclusive dinner at the famous Hofbräuhaus with members of the ISPO and OIA teams
- Access to ISPO’s ‘Altogether to Munich’ web application to pre-book your appointments ahead of the show, including special meetings with key brands
- Free entrance to the OutDoor by ISPO Party
- Free ‘glamping’ on the OutDoor site right next to the show (pre-made-up luxury camping, bring nothing, all included!)
- Free shuttle back to Munich Airport on the Wednesday afternoon, with an optional guided retail tour of key Munich stores in outdoor, sport and fashion.
This offer is only available to 20 independent retailers and place will be issued on a first come first served basis. To register your place please email email@example.com.