- March 8, 2018
- Posted by: OIA Admin
- Category: Association News
There are now only a handful of (non-residential) places still available for the industry networking event of the year! Don’t miss out, book via www.theoia.co.uk/conference-agm today.
Everyone in the outdoor industry is welcome to attend the event, regardless of level or function, whether involved in management, sales, marketing, production or retail.
Taking place next week, the OIA Conference & AGM 2018 will see over 170 outdoor industry delegates head to Shrigley Hall in Cheshire for two days of inspirational speakers, workshops, outdoor activities and networking opportunities on 14th and 15th March 2018.
Delegates already booked to attend include representatives from a variety of brands, retailers, media and activity providers across the outdoor recreation industry, including:
Burton McCall, Keela, BMC, Vango, Grangers, Snugpak, Nikwax, Blacks, JD Sports, AlpineTrek, Craghoppers, Forestry Commission, Tilly Endurables, Mammut, Ordance Survey, Whitby & Co, Harvey Maps, Countryside Ski & Climb, Go Outdoors, Outdoori, Camping & Caravanning Club, Bradshaw Taylor, Hi-Tec, Storm, Berghaus, Montane, Trekkit, Thule, ProAgencies, Bramwell International, Sherpa Adventure Gear, Equip, Allcord, Terra Nova, Lyon Equipment, Myagi, Ronhill, Whitecap Consulting, Mountain Training Trust, Plas y Brenin, Rohan, Climbing Centre Group, Paroh, Rosker, Merrell, Jack Wolfskin, European Outdoor Group (EOG), Páramo, aWorkbook, Patagonia, Pertex, Outdoor & Cycle Concepts, Amer Sports, Gaynor Sports, ISPO, Grough, GP Batteries, Global Reach Partners, Target Publishing, In Kind Direct, Outdoornews.biz, Ellis Brigham, DMM, Sports Financial Services, Outdoor & Sports Company, Carrot Banana Peach, Sportpursuit, Alpkit and Brita.
Delegates will have the opportunity to learn from some outstanding keynote speakers on some hot topics, including:
- Digital and Retail, It’s Still Day One – presented by Amazon UK Country Manager, Doug Gurr
- Good for Business, Good for the Planet – presented by Patagonia’s Head of EMEA, Ryan Gellert
- Vision 2020: The Future of OutDoor – presented by Mark Held, European Outdoor Group
- Participation Partners – presented by OIA CEO, Andrew Denton and guest speakers from the BMC, Forestry Commission and Ordnance Survey.
Delegates will also have an opportunity to attend one of the following workshops:
- Creating a Story Beyond Twitter – presented by Matt Bird, Band of Birds
- Developing New Markets (China) – presented by Roger Zeng, CORA and Majka Patuzzi, ISPO China
- How can activity providers reach new customers with open data – presented by Richard Norris, Open Data Initiative
- How to develop great presenting skills in 30 minutes – presented by Simon Baseley