UK OUTDOOR INDUSTRY AWARDS 2022 ENTRY FORM
For further information please contact email@example.com T: 0161 498 6159
Please read all the information below before entering the Awards at the bottom of this page
WHO CAN ENTER?
Any company / brand with a NEW Outdoor Recreation product launched and available to the trade from June 2021 and which has not previously been entered in the UK Outdoor Industries Awards in 2021. Innovation & craftmanship are a key criteria for the awards, and the product must come from the forward selling collections, however new range evolutions of existing products are eligible for entry.
TIMETABLE OF AWARDS
Deadline for Entries: ENTRIES CLOSED
Entry display and finalists judging: All entries were displayed at the Outdoor Trade Show 2022 – 7th – 9th June, Exhibition Centre, Liverpool www.outdoortradeshow.com.
Judges: Included Nick Hallissey, Deputy Editor, Country Walking, Alex Roddie, Editor, Sidetracked and contributing editor, TGO, Tina Collins, Editor, TentLife, Iain Duff, Editor, Camping, Ben Weeks, Senior Writer, Trail,Harriet Cavill, Buyer/Merchandiser, Ellis Brigham and Gary Fine, Category Manager, SportPursuit who will vote during the first two days at OTS 2022.
Finalists Announcement: The finalists were announced on the second day of the show – at the OTS Social, 8th June 2022.
Consumers’ Vote For Winners: Online from 20th June – 19th August 2022
Winners Announcement: OIA Conference – September 2022 (date and location tbc)
Promotion of the finalists and consumer voting: Promotion of the finalists will be done through our partners’ databases and will be hosted online as in previous years. Partners include SportPursuit and TentLife with more to be announced shortly and will comprise of a database of around 1 million opted-in consumers.
With thanks to our partners:
- All entries must be made on the form below
- All entries must be supported by ONE jpeg picture (1MB – 4MB maximum size) + 200 WORD MAXIMUM description that relates to the criteria. Also if available, but not compulsory you can include links to a video explaining the product and what makes it a winner – maximum duration 3 minutes (explanation needs to relate to judging criteria) and/or link to any existing video of the product as well as to any product reviews. Entries that do not fulfill this criteria will not be entered.
- All entries will need to post/deliver to OTS a sample of the product to displayed at the Awards Display area. This is at the entrant’s cost and failure to deliver the sample may prevent you for being considered for the Awards.
- Entries received after the official closing date will not be accepted. The decision of the judging panel will be final.
- All entries will be treated in strictest confidence.
- In submitting an entry, companies confirm that the product entered is their sole property and does not infringe or utilise the intellectual patent or other rights of any other organisation or person.
- It is assumed that all necessary permissions and licenses from third parties have been obtained
- Entrants will need to fill in the declaration below.
- Categories can be cancelled at the organisers’ discretion.
- Entries can be switched to an alternative or more relevant category at the organisers’ discretion.