- September 17, 2021
- Posted by: OIA Admin
- Category: Association News
OutDoor by ISPO Announces Key Topics, Speakers, Brand Involvement and Timetable for the October Event
- The Responsible Revolution: How will we manage sustainably and responsibly in the future?
Subtopics: CSR in Retail, Transparency, Innovation, and Circularity.
- Guiding the consumer towards sustainability with Gabriel Arthur, CEO NORR Agency.
- Retail meets Brand: The Value of Aligned Sustainability Communication. (Salomon/the North Face /AS Adventure)
- Tackling Forced Labour in a Post-Pandemic Era – New Risks and New Challenges with Fair Wear Foundation
- Single Use Plastics Project: next steps and retail trials with European Outdoor Group, Oberalp, EQUIP Outdoor Technologies and AS Adventure
- A positive coexistence with germs – how we can inspire consumers to keep their clothes alive longer with Polygiene and Jason Tetro
- Circularity Panel: the implications of selling a product twice with the North Face, Patagonia and Bergans.
- The Post-Covid Consumer: How will we live and consume in the future?
Subtopics: Data and Market Trends, Retail, New Consumers, Diversity and Inclusion
- Market Data and Insights presented by The European Outdoor Group
- ‘The Future is Outdoors’ with Its Great Out There Coalition.
- The Future of Sports Retail in a Connected World with Intersport, VF Corp and Sport2000
- Diversity matters – approach & meaningful change to inclusion & diversity with Anna Kopp/ Microsoft
- How will the way we live and make purchases change in the future? Deloitte
The brands below are some of those involved in the show.
- The North Face/VF Corps
- European Outdoor Group
- AS Adventure
- EQUIP Outdoor Technologies – Rab and Lowe Alpine
- Fair Wear Foundation
- Adidas Terrex